(click for larger version)
- The conference will be at a number of locations on campus:
- Tutorials and Birds of a Feather sessions will be held on North Quad on Sunday (6/1)
- Days 1 and 2 of the main conference will be at the Michigan Union (Monday/Tuesday, 6/2-6/3)
- Due to construction, for the last day (Day 3) we will be at the Rackham Auditorium
- The conference reception will be held at the Museum of Art. http://www.umma.umich.edu/
- Dozens of restaurants, bars, cafes, art galleries, museums, and nightclubs are located in a 1km radius around the conference venue.
- Runners can enjoy routes along the Huron River or through the Nichols Arboretum.
- Paddlers can walk to a livery where you can rent a canoe, kayak, or inner tube to float down the Huron River (and get a ride back!). http://www.a2gov.org/